Search herbarium specimens
Search for herbaria records from the @home project and also those uploaded to herbariaUnited.
Queries may be run using any combination of taxon, collector, collection date or locality. Please leave blank any search fields that do not apply.
Alfred Karl Meebold (29/9/1863 - 6/1/1952)
|Plantago coronopus||GB, VC1 West Cornwall, Perranporth||Alfred Karl Meebold||Alfred Karl Meebold||5/1924||K|
|Scrophularia scorodonia||GB, VC2 East Cornwall, Par||Alfred Karl Meebold||Alfred Karl Meebold||6/1924||K|
|Veronica montana||GB, VC2 East Cornwall, Pencalenick||Alfred Karl Meebold||6/1924||K|
|Veronica scutellata||GB, VC1 West Cornwall, Pasty Pool, Zelah Hill||Alfred Karl Meebold||Alfred Karl Meebold||6/1924||K|
For the full details of a specimen click the + symbol. To change the sort order click the column headers. Locations shown in bold link to an OS map page centred on the specimen's grid reference.
To change the sort order of the results, click on the column headers.
Herbaria specimen data is the property of its contributing organisation. Please contact that organisation directly for information concerning conditions of use, copyright or any other enquiry.
Maps and reports
- Export report as a TSV file with each field in a seperate column, or more concisely, with site and collector sub-fields in single columns. Results can also be exported in xml format, which, for specialist uses, preserves the full structure of the records.
- Export a zip file of vice-county reports in TSV format (also concise version).
- Show distribution change over time.
- Show a hectad-level distribution map.
- Show results on Google Earth.
Searched in 2.680s