Search herbarium specimens
Search for herbaria records from the @home project and also those uploaded to herbariaUnited.
Queries may be run using any combination of taxon, collector, collection date or locality. Please leave blank any search fields that do not apply.
Lady Anne Beatrice Mary Brewis (26/3/1911 - 31/3/2002)
|Dianthus deltoides||GB, VC88 Mid Perthshire, Blair Atholl||Anne Beatrice Mary Brewis||9/10/1956||K|
|Hypochaeris radicata x glabra = H. x intermedia||GB, VC17 Surrey, Tilford Cultivated||Anne Beatrice Mary Brewis|
Beryl May Courtenay Morgan
|Job Edward Lousley||12/10/1961||K|
|Medicago laciniata||GB, VC12 North Hampshire, Blackmore||Anne Beatrice Mary Brewis||Peter Charles Holland||10/1962||SLBI|
|Mentha spicata||GB, Hampshire, Selborne||Anne Beatrice Mary Brewis||9/1961||K|
|Sisymbrium erysimoides||GB, VC12 North Hampshire, Blackmoor||Anne Beatrice Mary Brewis||Job Edward Lousley||17/9/1959||SLBI|
|Urtica pilulifera||GB, VC17 Surrey, Wandsworth Cultivated||Anne Beatrice Mary Brewis||Peter Charles Holland||9/1962||SLBI|
For the full details of a specimen click the + symbol. To change the sort order click the column headers. Locations shown in bold link to an OS map page centred on the specimen's grid reference.
To change the sort order of the results, click on the column headers.
Herbaria specimen data is the property of its contributing organisation. Please contact that organisation directly for information concerning conditions of use, copyright or any other enquiry.
Maps and reports
- Export report as a TSV file with each field in a seperate column, or more concisely, with site and collector sub-fields in single columns. Results can also be exported in xml format, which, for specialist uses, preserves the full structure of the records.
- Export a zip file of vice-county reports in TSV format (also concise version).
- Show distribution change over time.
- Show a hectad-level distribution map.
- Show results on Google Earth.
Searched in 2.730s