Search herbarium specimens
Search for herbaria records from the @home project and also those uploaded to herbariaUnited.
Queries may be run using any combination of taxon, collector, collection date or locality. Please leave blank any search fields that do not apply.
|Carex arenaria||GB, VC100 Clyde Islands, Blackwaterfoot||Paul Harrold||18/5/1975||E|
|Carex binervis||GB, VC85 Fifeshire, Buddo Rock||Paul Harrold||27/5/1975||E|
|Carex disticha||GB, VC85 Fifeshire, Buddo Rock||Paul Harrold||27/5/1975||E|
|Carex flacca||GB, VC85 Fifeshire, Buddo Rock||Paul Harrold||27/5/1975||E|
|Carex laevigata||GB, VC100 Clyde Islands, Bennan Head||Paul Harrold||18/5/1975||E|
|Carex panicea||GB, VC100 Clyde Islands, Glen Sannox||Paul Harrold||19/5/1975||E|
|Carex remota||GB, VC100 Clyde Islands, High Corrie||Paul Harrold||11/6/1975||E|
|Carex vaginata||GB, VC88 Mid Perthshire, Creag na Caillich||Paul Harrold||29/5/1975||E|
|Triglochin palustris||GB, VC85 Fifeshire, Buddo Rock||Paul Harrold||27/5/1975||E|
For the full details of a specimen click the + symbol. To change the sort order click the column headers. Locations shown in bold link to an OS map page centred on the specimen's grid reference.
To change the sort order of the results, click on the column headers.
Herbaria specimen data is the property of its contributing organisation. Please contact that organisation directly for information concerning conditions of use, copyright or any other enquiry.
Maps and reports
- Export report as a TSV file with each field in a seperate column, or more concisely, with site and collector sub-fields in single columns. Results can also be exported in xml format, which, for specialist uses, preserves the full structure of the records.
- Export a zip file of vice-county reports in TSV format (also concise version).
- Show distribution change over time.
- Show a hectad-level distribution map.
- Show results on Google Earth.
Searched in 1.089s