help | home | search messages | profile

@home Message Board

Epipogium aphyllum (Ghost Orchid)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    herbariaunited.org Forum Index -> Bugs and suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldnick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:43 am    Post subject: Epipogium aphyllum (Ghost Orchid) Reply with quote

Can I repeat my request to photograph label on back of SLBI sheet, http://herbariaunited.org/core/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10486 in view of the article in current New Journal of Botany. I realise the specimen is quite likely to be foreign
John Hewitt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Epipogium aphyllum specimen SLBI Hume Ref. 15006 Reply with quote

Dear Nick, The 'Label on the back' image for this sheet was taken some time back but seems to be stuck in the system somewhere. I have looked at the sheet today. All twelve specimens appear to have been collected from one area of the Tatra Mountains on Polish/Czech border in 1902 by E.Ulbich, so they will not be of any special interest re the UK (as you had rather suspected). Sorry for the delay in answering this query. John Hewitt (SLBI).
(You may recall that we met at the BSBI AEM at BM Nat.Hist. last November).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    herbariaunited.org Forum Index -> Bugs and suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: