Albert Agricultural College, Glasnevin

From Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search



Albert Agricultural College, Glasnevin

Contents

History

1838 Began as Glasnevin Model Farm.
1853 Became the Albert National Agricultural Training Institution.
1902 the name Albert Agricultural College was adopted.
1926 Faculty of Agriculture, University College, Dublin moved onto the site.

Collectors were Michael John Gorman, James Ponsonby Brunker, and another unknown from the year 1881.
The collecting dates of Gorman and Brunker do not appear to overlap!

See the Wikipedia entry.


information included from the herbariaunited database

Inferred associations

associated with



Search for specimens collected by Albert Agricultural College, Glasnevin.

references and external links



Powered by MediaWiki
GNU Free Documentation License 1.2